So far, the week has been bearable. Survived the concert which is always a good thing. But barely. :)
There are so many things that I want to change in my life, and it is a matter of doing - changing, acting, whatever you may want to call it. Read a foreign concept that made a lot of sense...that my desire to use motivation to accomplish things is a crutch. And it is! Here's to doing. I'd make a list of all the things I'd like to do but it too much. Maybe only a few steps at a time though.
When Honey went to work, he was trying to look for a book in our collection. He doesn't want to read Wuthering Heights for crying out loud! Guess it is more of a 'chicky' book but I think it is well written and incredible. Maybe I can get him to take it next time.
Have to get the day started now. It is pretty sad how quickly time gets wasted in the electronic world, whether it be phone or computer. So that is something to work on: spending less time 'plugged' in.
Until next time.
P.S. Thinking of getting Honey a new(er) computer because XP is no longer being supported. What's up with that? I do not even want to begin to imagine all the household computers that will no longer be supported. In my mind they will end up in the landfills or elsewhere. I pray that I am wrong! Anyway, any ideas would be appreciated. I don't know if getting him a tablet would be better than a laptop? Will have to wait and see i suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment